If you are attending orientation as a 1st year student needing additional nights accommodations in June or July, you will have the option to reserve a space in Mark G. Yudof Hall. If you are coming in August, you will have the option to reserve a space in Centennial Hall.
Included in the nightly rate is a linen set (sheets, blanket, pillow & towel set), laundry access, and guest access to the University of Minnesota wireless internet network. The Information Desk is staffed 24 hours a day to answer questions and provide additional linens, blankets, etc. as needed. The fully ADA compliant building offers specific rooms to accommodate ADA needs, available upon request. All reservations are binding and will be billed for the entire amount if cancellation is not received 14 days prior to arrival.
1st year students attending orientation in June and July DO NOT have to pay for housing between Day 1 and Day 2 of actual orientation dates. Those arrangements have been made for you by Orientation & Transition Experiences. You only need to pay extra for additional nights accommodations, at a nightly rate of $35.
Students arriving early will share a room with another student also arriving early.
To make your reservation, please follow the steps below:
- Click Register Now!
- Create a login (email address + password)
- Read our Housing Policies & Regulations as well as the Terms & Conditions - check if you agree to these to proceed to make your reservation
- Click Next
- Select 1st year student and complete all required fields; click next to move through the reservation form
- Review your reservation and if correct, make a payment
- If it is not correct, make edits as needed. Do not make a payment until your reservation is accurate